120g of coconut cream powder, 500ml warm water, 220g sugar, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon corn flour.
1. Mix the coconut cream powder with the warm water.
2. Take a little of the coconut mixture to dilute the corn flour.
3. In a pot add in the remaining coconut mixture, corn flour mixture, sugar and salt.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil, then strain it to remove any residue
5. Cool the mixture and pour into an ice cream machine.
6. Crank the mixture till it becomes stiff.
7. Freeze the ice cream for half an hour before serving.
Tip :You can add tender coconut....for that delicious taste!